We regularly update our VMware 3V0-624 Exam Questions, following is the glimpse of the latest 3V0-624 Exam Questions updated in our VMware 3V0-624 Exam preparation products. Buy VMware 3V0-624 Exam preparation material listed above to avail full set of updated exam preparation material.
A solution architect has finished conducting interviews and gathering requirements for a company, and has determined that the logical requirements are:
* two data centers for high availability
* synchronous replication to meet the zero-minute RPO
* separating management workloads from application workloads
* dedicated 10Gb uplink for each low latency server
* single management point for the entire environment
Which two actions would meet the design requirements? (Choose two.)
A solutions architect has made the following design decisions:
* Leverage existing hardware that is certified on earlier versions of vSphere but is NOT on HCL for ESXi 6.5.
* Upgrade vCenter Server to version 6.5.
* Configure separate clusters based on ESXi versions 5.5, 6.0, and 6.5 for newly purchased, certified hardware.
* The underlying CPU family is compatible.
* There is enough resources available to vMotion virtual machines (VMs)
Given this scenario, what is the correct statement about the ability to vMotion virtual machines between versions of ESXi?
The system administrator team is planning to upgrade its vCenter Server 5.5 environments to version 6.5.
* Each vCenter 5.5 is pointing to a Single Sign On (SSO) server that has a dedicated virtual machine.
* The SSO servers are currently in independent SSO domains.
* During the upgrade process, the administrators would like to combine their two SSO domains into a single one.
View the exhibit.
Referring to the exhibit, which upgrade scenario would accomplish this?
An organization's security policy requires a design where the ESXi hosts will be manageable only through vCenter Server.
Which two security configurations will help meet this requirement? (Choose two)
A company is in the process of deploying a modern video-streaming application.
* The application is able to scale (expand and collapse) its steaming nodes in the form of CentOS 7.x 64bit virtual machines, based on demand.
* This IO-Intensive application has a high CPU demand and generates a significant number of disk operations (IOPS).
* To host the application, the company decided to implement a brand-new VMware cluster with vSphere 6.5
* The company would like a significant reduction in CPU utilization as well as a possible increase in throughput.
Which virtual disk adapter should be recommended for the company's physical design?