We regularly update our Salesforce CRT-550 Exam Questions, following is the glimpse of the latest CRT-550 Exam Questions updated in our Salesforce CRT-550 Exam preparation products. Buy Salesforce CRT-550 Exam preparation material listed above to avail full set of updated exam preparation material.
A company collects subscriptions on its websites. It does the following:
* Compiles that subscription list in a database in the website content Management System (CMS).
* Posts this encrypted list to Marketing Cloud nightly at 11 p.m.
* Uses Marketing Cloud as the database of record.
* Sends up to five emails a week based on subscriber engagement with prior sends.
What automation sequence (excluding waits) should cover these requirements?
Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) wants its monthly distributor newsletter email to appear to be sent on behalf of the subscriber's account representative without segmenting the audience by sales representative.
In which two ways could this distributor-specific sender profile be configured in a Marketing Cloud account with Sender Authentication Package implemented?
Choose 2 answers
A customer wants to perform an email send to a subset of Synchronized Data Extension referencing Sales Cloud custom object data and return tracking to Sales Cloud.
Which two approaches should the consultant recommend?
Choose 2 answers
A customer needs to import data from an SFTP site. The customer wants to:
* Segment the contents of the file and then send emails.
* Transfer the file to the SFTP site at various times daily.
* Send to data extensions.
What sequence of automation activities should meet these requirements?
A customer wants to send a quarterly reengagement email to subscribers who have NOT opened in the previous three months. The customer's plans are to:
* Use an existing Paste HTML email for the first send.
* Make only minor changes to the email creative for future sends.
* Send to the subscriber list.
* Deploy emails manually for now, but possibly automate in the future.
Which send method should be used?