We regularly update our Nutanix NCM-MCI-5.15 Exam Questions, following is the glimpse of the latest NCM-MCI-5.15 Exam Questions updated in our Nutanix NCM-MCI-5.15 Exam preparation products. Buy Nutanix NCM-MCI-5.15 Exam preparation material listed above to avail full set of updated exam preparation material.
A customer has the following requirement for a Nutanix cluster:
* Must support high-performance Nutanix Volumes iSCSI workloads
* Must utilize AHV nodes
* Must use 10 GbE interface
How should the customer optimize networking?
An administrator configure Active Directory (AD) authentication for their Nutanix environment. When login in using an AD user account, the login process takes more than one minute to complete. No delay occurs when logging a local account.
What should the administrator confirm to resolve this issue?
Refer to the exhibit.
An administrator receive the warning massages shown in the exhibit while validating cluster conversion from EXSi to AHV.
What should the administrator do to address this warning in v Center Server?
After the migration, some SQL queries take longer to execute than prior to migration.
The following SQL best practices were applied while creating the SQL VM on Nutanix:
* 8 vDisks per SQL server VM
* Database and Log files on separate vDisk
* 2 TempDB database drives and 1 TempDB log drive
What should the administrator to do improve the SQL Server performance?
Over the period of 2 to 3 weeks, a cluster displays the following:
* Periods where Warning Alerts of memory usage over 75% are asserted
* Periods where Critical Warnings of memory usage over 90% are asserted
* Periods of slow of frozen VDI desktops have caused work stoppage or slowdown
* VDI clones have periodically not powered up when called, causing work stoppage
Which steps should be used to prioritize the administrator's troubleshooting efforts?