We regularly update our Cloudera CCA175 Exam Questions, following is a glimpse of the latest CCA175 Exam Questions updated in our Cloudera CCA175 Exam preparation products. Buy Cloudera CCA175 Exam preparation material listed above to avail a full set of the updated exam preparation material.
Problem Scenario 95 : You have to run your Spark application on yarn with each executor Maximum heap size to be 512MB and Number of processorcores to allocate on each executor will be 1 and Your main application required three values as input arguments V1 V2 V3.
Please replace XXX, YYY, ZZZ
./bin/spark-submit -class com.hadoopexam.MyTask --master yarn-cluster--num-executors 3 --driver-memory 512m XXX YYY lib/hadoopexam.jarZZZ
Problem Scenario 94 : You have to run your Spark application on yarn with each executor 20GB and number of executors should be 50.Please replace XXX, YYY, ZZZ
-class com.hadoopexam.MyTask \
-deploy-mode cluster \ # can be client for client mode
Problem Scenario 93 : You have to run your Spark application with locally 8 thread or locally on 8 cores. Replace XXX with correct values.
spark-submit --class com.hadoopexam.MyTask XXX \ -deploy-mode cluster SSPARK_HOME/lib/hadoopexam.jar 10
Problem Scenario 91 : You have been given data in json format as below.
Do the following activity
1. create employee.json tile locally.
2. Load this tile on hdfs
3. Register this data as a temp table in Spark using Python.
4. Write select query and print this data.
5. Now save back this selected data in json format.
Problem Scenario 90 : You have been given below two files
Accomplish the following activities.
1. Select all the courses and their fees , whether fee is listed or not.
2. Select all the available fees and respective course. If course does not exists still list the fee
3. Select all the courses and their fees , whether fee is listed or not. However, ignore records having fee as null.