We regularly update our Citrix 1Y0-403 Exam Questions, following is the glimpse of the latest 1Y0-403 Exam Questions updated in our Citrix 1Y0-403 Exam preparation products. Buy Citrix 1Y0-403 Exam preparation material listed above to avail full set of updated exam preparation material.
Scenario: A Citrix Architect designed an active-passive Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment, where the passive data center serves as the disaster recovery (DR) data center for all users.
Twelve items have been configured:
* Citrix ADC Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) to provide single URL direction to the active data center.
* GSLB has health monitors configured for the load balanced servers.
* Citrix Gateways are on both data centers.
* Citrix ADC load balancing occurs for StoreFront and Delivery Controller XML services.
* A single Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site exists.
* Four Delivery Controllers are members of the Site.
* Two Delivery Controllers are members of the Primary Zone in the active data center.
* Two Delivery Controllers are members of the Satellite Zone in the passive data center.
* SQL is deployed in the active data center.
* Local Host Cache is enabled.
* Two StoreFront servers are deployed in each data center aggregating resources from the Delivery Controllers in the respective data center.
* Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines are deployed in both data centers and configured to register with Delivery Controllers in their zone.
What would happen if the Delivery Controllers in the primary data center were turned off?
Scenario: A Citrix Architect completed an assessment of an existing environment. The architect learned that one of the business requirements dictate that automatic update functionality is disabled, and that deployment is exclusively done by electronic software distribution (ESD).
Which parameter is required to configure the Citrix Workspace Updates settings from the command line interface, when installing Citrix Workspace app for Windows?
Scenario: A Citrix Architect has developed the hardware requirements for a small production Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment as follows:
* Access to the environment hosted in a single data center
* Ability to perform maintenance on the environment without requiring an outage
* Keep management efforts to a minimum
Which hardware requirement does the architect need to include for Citrix Hypervisor hosts to meet the customer's needs?
Scenario: A Citrix Architect is implementing a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The IT team has purchased 1,000 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Advanced licenses.
Moving forward, the company requires the IT team to produce a report of all unsuccessful connections of Citrix Virtual Apps during the previous 12 months.
Which two actions does the architect need to take to support these requirements? (Choose two.)
Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing a Citrix Virtual Desktops environment. The Engineer Group requires NVIDIA hardware with shared virtualized GPUs due to its use of graphical applications. Management wants to use 4 components within the Citrix Virtual Desktops environment to meet these requirements:
* NVIDIA GRID Tesla P40 GPUs
* Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 R2
* Windows 10 virtual machines (VMs)
* Citrix Virtual Desktops 7
Which component must the architect change to implement this use case?