We regularly update our Adobe AD0-E452 Exam Questions, following is the glimpse of the latest AD0-E452 Exam Questions updated in our Adobe AD0-E452 Exam preparation products. Buy Adobe AD0-E452 Exam preparation material listed above to avail full set of updated exam preparation material.
Which action should the architect recommend to meet the requirements?
A global telecommunications company wants to allow its business practitioners to create onboarded traits for onboarded first-party data through Natural Match. The business practitioners only have access to their own region-specific data sources.
* The Customer ID is synched with Data Source ID: 432145.
* The Latin America Business Practitioner has access to Data Source ID: 761432.
* Adobe Experience Cloud ID is enabled.
* The files are split by each region.
Which design should the architect select to meet these requirements?
A customer wants to update all trait rules in AAM.
Which API sequence should the customer use?
An architect needs to devise a plan to capture user activity given the following scenario:
* A credit card company plans to run an acquisition program in partnership with a hospitality company.
* The hospitality company agrees to advertise the credit card company's product offer on its website to its current customers.
* The hospitality company redirects the current customers to the credit card company's website to apply for the credit card after clicking on the advertisement.
* The hospitality company wants to track the members' actions on the credit card application pages in Audience Manager.
What should an architect recommend to meet these requirements?
A software company is interested in alerting current customers about upcoming webinars. The company recently published white papers across owned channels.
* The client's IT organization has made the following digital investments:
* Adobe Audience Manager, Analytics, and Target
* CMS, CRM, and email platforms from third parties An internally developed data store
Which approach should be used to meet the requirements?